A Marketing Mokuso

mokuso /mohk-so/ - Meditation or meeting of the minds. This is an open forum about the world of marketing. Please feel free to visit, comment, or post.

Blog Roll

Memberships
  • ANA
  • AMA
  • AMA - Milw
  • MIMA
  • AAAA
  • Everyday Read
  • The Brand Channel
  • Advertising Age
  • The Graphic Design Forum
  • Mandarin Design
  • Jim Collins
  • Designorati
  • Adotas
  • The Marketing Profs
  • Ad Rants
  • Marketing Sherpa
  • Building Brands
  • Ad Week
  • The Ad Critic
  • Design Management
  • Dei Worldwide
  • The Onion
  • Pundelicious
  • Calculated Risk
  • Color Links
  • Adobe Lab's kuler
  • Color Marketing
  • Color Matters
  • VisiBone
  • Pantone
  • Poynter.org
  • SitePro Central
  • Colormarketing.org
  • Tiger Color
  • DMM's Color Page
  • Marketing Blogs
  • MP Daily Fix
  • AMA Blog
  • Bob's Big Blue Blog
  • Solutions to Grow
  • Lindsay Collins
  • Darmano
  • Mo Blogs Mo Problems
  • Brains on Fire
  • &
  • Digital Media Minute
  • Designer Tips
  • Illustrator Techniques
  • Instructables
  • Melissa Clifton
  • Miltown Marketing Agencies
  • Cramer Krasselt
  • Hanson Dodge Creative
  • Laughlin Constable
  • Meyer Wallis
  • Groundswell
  • Fullhouse Interactive
  • Blue Horse
  • Boelter Lincoln
  • Lindsay, Stone & Briggs
  • Ovation Marketing
  • Hoffman York
  • Scott Advertising
  • Genesis
  • Bader Rutter
  • Avicom Direct
  • GMR
  • Versant Solutions
  • Miltown Print Solutions
  • Metagraphix
  • The-Printery
  • MK Direct
  • Fine Print Graphics
  • Stock Photography
  • Acclaim Images
  • E-Cobo
  • StockaPhoto
  • Able Stock
  • iStockphoto
  • Getty Images
  • Resources
  • Creativepro
  • Palo Alto
  • Business Balls
  • Lorem Ipsum
  • Trifold Brochure
  • All Graphics
  • Printing Promotions
  • Printing for Less
  • Microsoft Library
  • Web Monkey
  • Emigre Fonts
  • 1001 Fonts
  • Sitepoint
  • Adaholic
  • Email Marketing
  • Inbox Marketing
  • got
  • EmailBrain
  • Constant Contact
  • IntelliContact
  • HTML Tools
  • HTML Goodies
  • 2 Create a Website
  • W3 Schools
  • Commercial Spots
  • Very Funny Ads
  • Tubespot
  • YouTube
  • AdvertisementAve
  • Thursday, February 22, 2007
    The Scoop, the 411, the Dish, the Catch Up...
    I know, I know, it's about time for a post and really, I've just been so busy that posting is the last thing on my mind. Let's catch everyone up with the Sensei's first quarter:

    To begin, I'm officially attending night classes at WCTC in their Graphic Design program. It's one of the most prominent programs in the United States, boasting of both community support and state-of-the-art equipment. It's a honor to be taking courses there and I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. Well, the first two classes that I'm attending require drawing and painting (two of my weak points) but besides that, it's a wonderful experience.

    Secondly, I'm working on some freelance artwork for actual companies. This, of course, is also consuming a majority of my time. I'm currently working with three companies that are considering my brand proposals and hopefully I'll be hearing back from them all soon. With that said, I'm researching a new site in which I can advertise my services and promote my work. You can find it here.

    Finally, I'm going to be re-positioning this blog so in the near future, I'll be attracting more readers and comments. Up until this point, I've made no effort to market this blog but due to my career path, I feel it is necessary to promote AMM and hopefully let it expand. Currently, I'm only posting bi-monthly when it really should be (at least) bi-weekly so ideally you'll be reading a lot more of me soon.

    Keep an eye out in the near future and until next time - Jinkaku kansei ni tsutomuru koto.

    Labels:

    posted by Marketing Sensei @ 10:42 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Marketing Sensei
    Home: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    About Me: Please see "About the Sensei" link.
    See my complete profile
    Blog Pages
    What I'm Reading

    My Pick of the Month

    Previous Post
    Archives
    Counter & Stats


    View My Stats

    Bloglines Feed

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Ummmm

    Blog Trashed by Mandarin
    Money, Money, Money!


    My blog is worth $564.54.
    How much is your blog worth?

    Listed on BlogShares

    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Optimization

    Free Search Engine Submission
    Free Search Engine Submission